- Students can be identified in as little as 2 seconds.
- Fingerprints are NOT stored and are unable to be recreated. The system only retains a piece of the measurements taken and cannot be decoded. It can only connect the number with the ID while the finger is placed on the reader.
- Stores up to 10 fingers for one individual per ID.
With a soft cloth use one of the following solvents to dampen the cloth to wipe the sensor clean:
- 1:1 mixture of Isopropanol and distilled water
- Industrial Cleaner Sabesto
- Sidolin proNature
- Top Glasschaum
- 1:1 misture of Sidolin and Isopropanol
- 3M Cleaner
Make sure the cloth is not wet, if the sensor becomes saturated it will get damaged. It is important to use a soft cloth as well to ensure the sensor is not scratched. Biometric readers only require the finger to touch one small area that is easily wiped down. To ensure it stays clean wipe it down frequently and have hand sanitizer available next to the device.