Our Touch Clock streamlines the process of employee time reporting and payroll calculation using an employee input method that fits your districts needs integrated with Skyward’s TrueTime.
- 10.1” HD Capacitive display
- Weight: 6.4 lbs, 12 x 8.75, x 3.78 w/ wall mount and battery
- Operating: 41℉ to 95℉
- Storage: -4℉ to 149℉
- Humidity: 20% to 80%
- Power: VDC: 12V 2.08A Power Pack, 802.3 at PoE+
- Saves office staff time.
- Flexible terminals allowing custom design with adding either barcode, proximity, mag stripe, or biometric along with having a keypad.
- Durable designs for various types of environments.
With a soft cloth use one of the following solvents to wipe your clock clean:
- 1:1 mixture of Isopropanol and distilled water
- Industrial Cleaner Sabesto
- Sidolin proNature
- Top Glasschaum
- 1:1 misture of Sidolin and Isopropanol
- 3M Cleaner
Lysol or Clorox wipes can be used as well. Additional options to help lower the amount of contamination is to mount hand sanitizer dispenser by the clock and/or by having employees use a stylus when touching the screen.
Biometric Readers: With a soft cloth, using any of the solutions mentioned above, dampen the cloth to wipe the sensor clean. Make sure the cloth is not wet, if the sensor becomes saturated it will get damaged. It is important to use a soft cloth as well to ensure the sensor is not scratched. Biometric readers only require the finger to touch one small area that is easily wiped down. To ensure it stays clean wipe it down frequently and have hand sanitizer available next to the device.
Migrating clocks from Skyward SMS 2.0 to Qmlativ:
All time clock models running Skyward SMS 2.0 TrueTime are able to be migrated to work with Skyward Qmlativ Time Tracking.
In order to migrate clocks an implementation case needs to be set up with our support team. The Qmlativ clock software also has an annual licensing fee. Depending on the clock model owned a new server may need to be set up on the campus during the implementation.
For more information and to receive a quote for the cost of the implementation and annual license fee, please contact email@example.com.